Do You Still Love Me? Part 4 by Tomorrow

 

AN: Thank you to everyone who has read and e-mailed!!!! You all make me feel great when you tell me about your comments and concerns. It really makes my day to read them. Thank you!

 

Disclaimers: I do not own Gundam Wing... if you sued me, you would get nothing-I'm broke.

 

 

"Wh... where... where am I?" Relena murmured as she regained consciousness. She was so exhausted that she felt as though she couldn't move at all, and could only turn her head to seek out her surroundings. It seemed to her that she was searching through a foggy night, for the room was darker than the union of a new moon in a starless abyss, and her vision was still shrouded from her emotional distress-causing a mist to encompass whatever she beheld. Her fingers intertwined themselves within the lacy sheets, and the constant pain in her temples, as though in a vice-grip, was being relieved by the fluffed pillow that was crowning her head. She was about to rise from the mattress when she realized the only thing protecting her innocence from the piercing gaze of the goddess moon and the blank stare of the blackened aura, was the thin silken sheet which her hands were clutching. A sudden fear raced upon her intuition, and she therefore cloaked herself in the sheets, making what seemed to be a long, ruffled dress about her body. She then made a trek about the chamber to discover if there was any way to escape from the dismal prison. Along the cold granite wall she felt for even the slightest of cracks, but to no avail. Just as she reached the far corner of the room, she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder.

"I'm glad that you are finally awake my little darling," said an overshadowed Heero.

"Heero, what in the..." she started to ask him, when she remembered what he had tried to do to her. Tensing up she screamed, "No... NO! You're NOT Heero! He may threaten me, he may hurt me, he may even try to kill me, but he would never try to take away my maiden hood! He's a kind person deep down, I know it! I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me! I can look into them and see a melancholic utopia materializing around his soul. Someone with that kind of disposition couldn't even dream of breaking a virgin's chastity... especially through force! Who are you, and what do you want of me?"

"All right, you have me, I'm not Heero. I thought you would be more pleasant with me if a familiar face was there to greet you when you would awaken... I guess I was mistaken. Anyway, I thought it would be quite obvious my dear why I have brought you here. All I want, is YOU!"

"But... but why? Why do you care about me so?"

"Because my little rose, no one else is here to care for you."

"I don't quite follow you."

"Don't you see that I am the only one who truly values your presence? Everyone else sees you as nothing more than a figurehead of peace. They don't care about you as a person, they only protect you because you have the ability to bring about peace."

"You're lying! They DO think of me as a friend. They DO treasure my personality! They LOVE me in their own way!" Relena cried, twisting the sheets among her hands.

"I know this dawning may not be pleasant, but I had to disabuse you from these false thoughts your pretty little head has been filled with."

"No... NO! It's not true, you can't possibly prove what you say reflects their true feelings!"

"Oh but I can my lady. Allow me to put your suspicions to rest once and for all," he said with a keen laugh. Then, with a snap of his fingers, a glowing orb appeared in the chamber, which looked somewhat like a gypsy's crystal ball. With a wave of his hand over the sphere, images began to formulate within.

*First Vision in the Crystal Ball*

A crowd of great number stands in mourning around the royal estate in the Sanq Kingdom. The people are clothed in concealing dark colors, with vales and hats shadowing the expressions of the forsaken subjects. Tissues are in hand, and the women bow their heads, leaning on their husbands' shoulders. In a comforting manner, the spouses encircle their wives in their arms and stroke their hair. Mother's can be seen pulling their children close to their bosoms and squeezing their kin's hands. About ten minutes later, a voice echoes through the crowd saying, "All right, I think we've made it look authentic enough. Now let's go home and get some work done instead of wasting our time here." Smiles and looks of relief pasted the people's faces, all going their separate ways throughout the kingdom; some even cracking jokes about their "beloved princess's" death.

*End of First Vision*

"No! This can't be true! My people... they couldn't possibly think of me that way! I hate you, you, you... MONSTER!!!"

"Oohh... nasty, nasty words to come from such beautiful lips. Not to worry my sweet, I shall forgive you. But before I do, there's more for you to see," said the man with a devilish cackle. If Relena didn't know better, she would have sworn that the creature was going to sprout ghastly, vile wings and fly from her sight.

*Second Vision in the Crystal Ball*

All of the Gundam pilots, except for Heero, and their girls are sitting together in a lounge of some sort. They are all quiet, even Duo, and seem to be focusing on the same thing in their thoughts. It continues this way for quite some time until Dorothy breaks the silence. "We finally got rid of that little brat, what a stroke of luck that was."

"Yeah," Quatre chimed in, "and we don't even have to feel the least bit guilty about it because we had nothing to do with her disappearance."

"Gosh, that girl was really a pain. I actually felt compelled to raise my voice at her," Trowa added in casually.

All of the others nodded their heads in agreement and began to argue about who would get what from her estate.

*End of Second Vision*

"Quatre... you too?" Relena whispered, not understanding how dear little Quatre could betray her. She then ran up to Guile and began to strike him with her one hand, the other being used to hold up her "garments." He easily grabbed her arm and pushed her back against the bed, she falling to the floor weeping. "You're horrible... just horrible!"

"Now, now my princess, I have to show you the truth about you love."

"What? What are you talking about? I have no 'love," she retorted with fury, rising to her feet once more.

"Oh but you do my little vision of purity... Heero."

"Heero? I know not of what you speak."

"I'm sorry to say, but he cares nothing for you."

"How dare you speak of him so! He has a good heart and he does care about me!" she wailed, trying to support herself with the help of the bedpost.

"I will just have to show you then."

*Third image in the Crystal Ball*

It's inside a bedroom with the door closed. For the moment, it is empty and the room is adorned with the very simple furnishings of only a bed with coarse sheets, a desk, and a laptop-typical of Heero. Soon, voices could be heard coming from outside of the room, male and female. The male voice was easily recognized as Heero, but the feminine one could not be identified as readily. Little giggles could be heard being elicited from the woman and soft chuckles reverberated from the sturdy man in the corridor. Suddenly, the couple burst through the door, the girl in Heero's arms, him kissing her down her breasts in desire, ripping her pearl buttons with his teeth. He then laid her onto the rough blankets and began to massage her breasts in anticipation... then the light diminished.

*End of Third Vision*

"No... no it can't be! He wouldn't, he COULDN'T!" Relena shrieked, trembling and falling to her knees in weakness. She cradled her head in her hands and sobbed unmercifully, the image of Heero's intimacy with that tramp still dancing in her mind. "You lecher! You only want to put me to bed with you! You're after my body, not the welfare of my heart! I shall never believe he should betray me!"

"Believe what you like Love, but it true beyond doubt. They care not of your person, only of your esteem. I want to relieve you from their fraud my dear. Don't worry, I'll take care of you," he murmured, an evil glint reflecting from his pupils. "I will leave you now my darling, for I have some unattended business to take care of. Upon my return, we can commence with our 'rendezvous." He then retreated into the darkness of the cell.

"No one... no one cares about me. Is it true? Am I nothing to anyone? Oh my Heero... my love... forgive me!!" She then collapsed onto the mattress, formulating her own demise by her hand...

 

 

 

AN: Poor Relena... planning on committing suicide. Will she go through with it? Will Heero save her? Will Guile have his way? Maybe maybe not. Anyway, thanks for reading and tell me what you think in your e-mails. You're all so sweet. Bye!!!!!!