Do You Still Love Me? Part 7 by Tomorrow

 

AN: I wanted to say thank you for all of your votes of confidence. You really made me feel a lot better, and I'm glad you all think I should still keep writing. You're really sweet, all of you, and I'm glad I have such a thoughtful audience keeping up with my story. I'm sorry for my being mean lately, but things have been kind of hectic at my house. Oh, and as an answer to one of the last questions that arose, the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, or the seven I was taught anyway, are Understanding, Wisdom, Wonder & Awe, Knowledge, Courage, Reverence, and Faith (there are a lot of different ways to say them). I hope you like this part, thank you everyone!!!!

 

"It's mine... It's all mine!!! All of the power I need to rule the universe is now coveted within my fingertips," Guile managed to choke out between laughs. He had transformed from his Heero-like physique into a monster of the most gory breadth. His skin was now black as a witch's tabby and covered with the same mass of fur. His man-like body had been changed into that of the king of all beasts, showing the solid bulk of the muscular tone that came with it. The beast had claws that penetrated from his paws like switchblades, and saliva dripped from his fangs in torrents. A long tail that cracked like a whip upon flesh curled next to his feet, and to match the matte of hair upon that tail was a mane for a regal crown that engrossed his face-a few stray strands falling in front of his eyes. The feline ears that replaced his own were acute to the meekest of din, as his nose could track even the faintest of scents. His eyes, oh those disturbing eyes of his were his most lurid feature. No pupils... no pupils at all, only gapping holes where his eyes should have been-once in a while a hot red light would flicker as sparks in a fire. Gigantic wings had sprung fourth from his back, sturdy and jagged, yet they would serve their purpose. Guile then let out a long, high-pitched roar that caused even the ground which was under him to quake in fear, and he decided to find his way to his "lioness."

When he arrived, he found her asleep on the bed. He actually thought it was a sign that she was beginning to accept her fate, and was therefore feeling comfortable enough to sleep in the room he had provided for her. It didn't look to him as if she was having any nightmares about her imprisonment here, so he let a seductive smile-as much of a smile as he could manage-spread across his snout. He gently used his paw to rock her back and forth in an effort to wake her and became alarmed when she emitted no moan of either pleasure or disapproval. Harder and harder he tapped her, trying to get her to even open her eyes, but she showed not even the slightest hint of succumbing to his beckoning. His eyes then darted around the chamber, looking for any little detail that seemed out of place when... he saw it. A shallow beam of light was dully peeking through the far wall of the room. He crept closer towards the light, examining the crack in a more studious manner, when he had come to the realization that it had been wedged from the wall. With a mighty swipe the entire barrier crumbled, and revealed to him all of the empty and broken glasses of potions. Anger, nothing but anger was reflected from his expression as he gazed over the disorder of his laboratory. He quickly bounded back to her side, ready to strike her for what she had dared to do when... he stopped, his paw still in mid-air and his mouth gapping open. A sly, demonic smirk came over him and he began to laugh unceasingly. Louder and louder the gasps became as he unfolded his wings and ventured toward his adversary.


*I know it. I know I'm getting close to Satan's lair, why else would those creatures have attacked me in such desperation,* Heero thought as he ran through the darkness. The farther along the plowed path he ran, the more the light diminished and the air seemed to become shrouded with a smoke coming from a burning fire. He could feel the diabolic presence in his bones, and he even thought that he could feel the breath of the Devil himself being blown unto his face. He stopped... right before Lucifer's throne he stopped, ready and willing to free himself and Relena from the Evil One's affliction. Just before his hand touched the knocker, a cold wind blew and extinguished the torches meant to reverence the demon. As Heero opened his eyes, his breath became caught in his throat as he beheld the nefarious Guile.

He towered a good six feet above Heero, and gritted his teeth at the little lad in an antagonistic manner.

"Hello my little friend," he said mockingly. "I'm so glad I got the chance to finally meet you. Oh it's true that I did see you once before when... well you know what I mean, but that wasn't formal at all. It was more like a spat against jealous lovers. I must say that I commend you for getting this far. You I'm sure know very well that if he goes," Guile said pointing to the door, "then I go."

"I had a hunch that's the way it went," Heero stated impassively.

"My, my my, touchy aren't we? Listen, since I hold you in great esteem as a fellow warrior, I'm going to make you a proposition. You can give into me and I kill you fast and painlessly, or you resist and die a slow AGONY-FILLED death!"

"I am the Perfect Soldier, do you thing I'd really admit defeat without a fight? I will die an honorable death, not like a coward such as you!"

"Coward... COWARD!!!! You'll pay for those words vagabond!!!!"

Guile lunged towards Heero, when before he made contact with the soldier, backed away in shock.

"I had forgotten about your 'divinity of heart' my boy. I suggest you abandon this faith-filled quest and let me overshadow you with despair before someone gets hurt."

"Like you?"

"No... like HER!!!" Guile cackled as an image of Heero's Relena appeared in his hand. "You see, right now she sleeps peacefully in a blissful slumber, but I can change all that."

"........."

Guile then stood tall and firm, chanting phrases of black magic.

"Bringer of dreams, creator of nightmares, send your influence upon this tiny maid! For now she sleeps in undisturbed requiem, let her be plagued with the visions of broken fantasies! Toss and turn shall she in horror, for upon her heavenly dreams shall be cast a spell of sorrow. To him, her only love shall she stay faithful, but in her repose, he shall shed his lost loyalty unto her!!!!!"

As they stared at the image of Relena, instantly once Guile finished the call, her sedate expression turned into that of terror. Her lips began to purse, and her movements became restless and desperate. Every few moments she cried out her beloved's name, "Heero!" begging him not to force himself upon her or take away her last breath of life. From her shrill cries, they could tell that this nightmare was of him repeated raping her, killing her soul, but her body still had life. Heero could envision her dream in his head, seeing himself tearing at her clothes and sliding his tongue into her mouth with hunger. Tears staining her cheeks and her breasts which were fully exposed to his liking. Slowly his mouth made its way down her neck, across her heaving chest, and down upon her stomach. Each time touching her in a way that may her shriek like a little animal that's been separated from its mother.

Heero quickly turned away from the vision in Guile's palm and fell to his knees, clutching his head and crying out in abhorrence, "NO!!!! NO, I would never do that! She knows that it's a dream, and when she wakes up will still come flying into my arms for I will be the first thing to greet her besides the glorious sunshine. That sunshine that will set us free!"

"I can stop these dreams now if you wish but only if you bow down to me! Do it! Come to your senses or SHE will have to do it for you!"

He knelt there, staring at the ground, not knowing what to do or what to say. For the first time in a mission... he was lost. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't let Relena go through that, but if he gave up, would it really matter anyway?

"You're trying my patience! I need your answer now!!!"

"I... I..."

Suddenly Guile's back legs collapsed from under him, and he began to roar wildly. He flailed his front paws in the air and shook his head in an effort to remain in consciousness. He weakly tilted his head up to face Heero, when instead of the black pits of nothingness, beautiful turquoise eyes looked back at him. Tears began to pour down the lion's face, and those beautiful irises looked as fragile as glass.

"Go now my darling! You must leave here while you still can! Save yourself and forget me! I will always be in your heart, as you will always be in mine! I cannot hold him at bay much longer, so go and be happy my love...

 

 

 

AN: Oooooohhhh, I wonder who that is (like it's not that obvious)? Is Heero going to leave. I think I'm leaning toward a happy ending, but you never know, so keep watching for the next part. Thank you everyone, Bye!!!!