ZERO

By: Sakura Lena Yuy

 

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Gundam Wing; they are products of Bandai and Sunrise.

Author's Note: This is an AU, so if things seem strange hopefully that fact will clear things up. The setting is a post-apocalyptic world. Pairings: 1xRP, 2xHS, 3xDC, and 4xCB, with slight 5xSP.

Warnings: Sexy dancing and a twist of lime.

Chapter 3: Reunion

Trowa shook his head slightly as his commanding officer continued to argue with the doctors over his condition. Trowa closed his eyes and leaned against the wall waiting for Treize to give in.

Always the fighter, Trowa thought with a small smile.

"General Khushrenada please understand that you must stay overnight for observation purposes. I have run a diagnosis scan over your circuits. The virus has been purged from all circuits, but a systems relapse may occur from the downtime you experienced. We are only doing this for your own good, and we hope it hasn't caused any inconvenience." The balding man stated.

Treize glared at the aging doctor and sarcastically replied, "No, of course you haven't caused any inconvenience in keeping me here. Well except if you call missing my meeting, not being able to have dinner with my fiancée, or putting all my responsibilities on hold an inconvenience, then no you haven't."

Before the doctor could recover Trowa stepped up, "Excuse him doctor. The General doesn't take kindly to hospitals and his behavior becomes a bit erratic. So if you could leave I will handle this situation."

The doctor adjusted his glasses and quickly left the room. Trowa chuckled softly when he saw Treize's face. "Careful now your face might freeze that way, and I really don't think Miss Peacecraft will find that scowl handsome."

"Remember I become a bit irrational in hospitals, so I can easily have you kicked out of the military for such insubordination."

Trowa nodded "Right Cap' then who is gonna cover up your dirty work, some newbie cadet?"

Treize shifted slightly before attempting to stand up. Trowa shook his head in disapproval; "Do I have to get the nurses to tie you down now?"

"I am not going to stay here," Treize huffed as he stood up, "There all read"

Treize suddenly dropped back into the bed. "Told the doctors to stump your leg mobility until you were released. So no funny ideas."

Trowa walked over and began to place Treize's useless legs into the bed. Trowa felt his friend's burning glaze but ignored it. "What if something happens and I am needed? Trowa you can not keep me here!"

Trowa stared into his emerald eyes and smiled slightly, "Nothing will happen in one night. Unless another meteor decides to strike the world, but there hasn't been any reports. Besides you need rest. If anything happens Une is around and well you know how she is."

Treize sighed, "You're right, its just that I hate hospitals."

"Listen Cap' I gonna be around so don't worry your pretty blonde head about anything. Besides your lovely fiancée sends her best wishes on a speedy recovery."

Treize's head popped up "Really? Well it seems that I left quite the impression."

"Yeah, yeah," Trowa waved his hand, "well you get rest and I'll be here first thing in the morning to pick you up."

"Trowa one last thing," Treize spoke up, "be mindful of who you associate with."

Trowa didn't turn around and whispered, "What do you mean?"

"I don't think I have to explain myself, she is in town and I am aware of the effect she has over you. I don't want you to be put in a position that will hinder your judgement, but I pretty sure you know that already. Dorothy is a seductress and she will use all of her prowess to obtain information."

Trowa nodded slightly, "Yes I know. Don't worry Treize I have everything under control."

After he closed the door, Trowa reached into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper. The business card was midnight blue with sliver lettering. The card read:

Heaven

Lose yourself in its heavenly glow.

777 Houston Street

Neo New York

He crumpled the paper and placed it into the garbage. As he neared his car he whispered to himself, "Heaven it is."

************************************************************************************************************************************************

PiXiE released a low whistle when she saw the long line outside of Heaven. As she walked to the entrance, several men whistled loudly at her appearance. She turned to them and smiled, "Like what you see boys?"

The men muttered agreements as she spun around to showoff her outfit. The men eyed the skimpy shorts she wore with fishnet stockings. She beckoned them off the line and lead to them to the door, where a large man of African descent stood. He wore a dark beige suit and small circular glasses. "Hey Gunner, lets these guys in."

Gunner smiled at PiXiE, "Whatever you say. Looks like your gonna paint Heaven red tonight."

"What you think my outfit is a bit much?"

He chuckled loudly "Maybe, but you should check out Miss Dorothy. If looks could kill."

PiXiE giggled and pounded his forearm "Later Gunner," as she entered the crowded club.

The loud sounds of electronic music filled the air, and series of strobe lights pulsated along with the beat. PiXiE tipped her purple glasses as she scanned the bar. She smiled when she saw Catherine and Dorothy talking over some drinks. PiXiE skipped over to them and released a wolf whistle at the two.

"You're looking hot yourself. Looks like Doc Po patched you up pretty well, can't even tell you got punched." Dorothy stated as she examined PiXiE's cheek.

Catherine shouted another order at the bartender and passed the glasses to her companions. "Good job, I think the General will think twice about bringing his young fiancée out to the city."

"Yep we really gave them the red carpet treatment." PiXiE added as they raised their glasses in a toast.

Dorothy nodded in agreement. After she finished her drink she stood up revealing her dress. The black dress barely covered her bottom exposing her endless legs. The v-neckline dropped below the slopes of her breasts leaving little to the imagination. "Ladies if you will excuse me, there is someone I have to attend to."

PiXiE and Catherine watched as Dorothy walked toward a corner booth where a young man sat. His dark hair hung carelessly over his dark gray glasses and a sliver cuff clung to his left ear. He wore a charcoal shirt, which reveal his well-formed muscles. A black leather jacket was placed on the table. Unseen to all was the wireless modem and motion commanding gloves that hung off his belt.

"What's this, no service? And here I was thinking I was paying my people good money."

The young man chuckled, "No I was waiting for you to take my order."

Dorothy raised an eyebrow, and leaned against the table "Well what can I get you, ZERO? The usual or maybe something more exciting?"

"Well that all depends how much excitement you're gonna give Dorothy." ZERO responded.

"I think I going to leave that up to you."

ZERO lightly ran his fingers over her bare thigh, and shook his head "Better be careful Dorothy, if I was someone else I might take that as an offer."

She smiled slightly "Now ZERO be good or else."

ZERO tipped his glasses slightly giving Dorothy a glimpse of his blue eyes; "I'll have my usual only after you grace me with a dance."

Dorothy nodded and grasped his hand. The two walked to the dance floor well aware of the audience they had. ZERO nudged Dorothy to the center of the floor, and casually wrapped his arm around her waist. Both knew how dangerous the other was, but the thrill of tempting fate was something the equally enjoyed. Dorothy swayed her hips harshly following the fast beat, while ZERO allowed his fingers to carelessly brush against her buttock. She held onto his forearms as he deftly placed his leg between hers. ZERO held back a groan as she pressed her body against his.

Damn woman is the devil incarnate, ZERO thought as Dorothy continued to taunt him

This isn't dancing more like a demonstration of my will power.

Dorothy smiled wickedly; she loved enticing men it was so easy. She rested her chin on ZERO's shoulder and watched the front entrance intently.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Trowa sat in his jeep looking at the bright blue sign. He was impressed to see the amount of people that flock to the building. He had attempted several times to stand on line, but every time he neared the entrance Treize's words ring through his mind. She was a temptress no doubt and she was doing that right now. Dorothy had always done that, tempting fate. Trowa had witnessed when PiXiE entered the establishment, and knew immediately it was a Resistance hideout. He sighed loudly, and nodded soundly.

"Time to get with it Barton. You can control yourself - no woman can pull your strings. So lets get in that club and find out some information."

Trowa picked up the collar of his jacket and headed toward the line again. Suddenly a large man stood in his way. Trowa tipped his head up and looked at the man.

"Is there a problem?" Trowa asked.

The bouncer shook his head, "Man forget about the line. I've seen you on it before, but you always get off. Besides Miss Dorothy told me to expect you."

Trowa huffed and shook his head, "So she knew," he whispered, "Thanks."

Once inside Trowa's senses were assaulted with the sounds of loud music and flashing lights. He saw a large projection screen showing various abstract pictures, and various lasers darting across the ceiling. He whistled loudly as a group of scantly clad women walked passed him. Trowa walked toward the railing separating the bar from the dance floor and began to watch. He scanned the area and suddenly saw her. He observed her intently and glared at her movements. Treize's voice came into his mind and it screamed Seductress.

He shook his head and walked to the bar. After he got his drink he felt two hands on his shoulders. "So you came," a husky voice whispered.

"I thought you were busy, because you sure looked it." Trowa responded harshly.

Dorothy laughed, "Don't be jealous of him, besides I was just waiting for you."

Trowa turned around and looked into her eyes, "Good way to keep yourself entertained."

He swallowed the rest of his beer and slammed the glass on the bar. Dorothy shook her head, and grabbed his hand. Trowa attempted to pull away but her cybernetic arm didn't allow him. "Come." She commanded.

Trowa reluctantly followed her. She led him to the other side of the club where a private elevator awaited them. He entered the elevator and waited for it to move. Suddenly she pressed her body against his, but Trowa didn't respond to her advances. The doors opened and revealed a spacious office. Three of the walls were painted purple and the other was tinted glass giving a beautiful view of the club. He noticed that sliver remained in the theme, because of the steel desk and various accessories in the room.

Dorothy stood by the window and looked at the visitors. "That was ZERO."

"Excuse me?"

She crossed her arms and turned to him, "The man I was dancing with. He was ZERO. He comes here often and I see to it that he stays out of trouble with the others."

"Why are you telling me this?" Trowa asked curiously.

"I feel that I owe you an explanation. You seemed hurt, I think."

Trowa looked at the woman. He hadn't realized how beautiful yet wicked she looked. He slowly began to yearn to see her again, to feel her against him, to fill her core once more. "You got covers?"

Dorothy looked down at her legs and smiled, "Yes the synthetic skin protects my parts from overexposure, which wears out the circuits. Well actually it's for more cosmetic reasons."

"Looks good, real good."

She blushed slightly as she became aware of Trowa's wandering eye. Trowa slowly advanced toward her, and placed his hands on her shoulders. He cupped her cheek and gently caressed the soft skin. Dorothy closed her eyes and sighed contently; then he tipped her chin and placed a sound kiss on her lips. Dorothy deepened the kiss slid her hands around his neck, while Trowa brought her closer to him. He pushed opened the front of her dress to gain access of her plentiful mounds.

Dorothy smiled slightly and roughly pushed off his jacket. Trowa grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. He aggressively kissed her neck trailing toward her breast. Dorothy gasped at the sensations that Trowa invoked as he ravaged her bare chest.

How does she do this to me? How can she control me with a single look? Trowa wondered inwardly as nuzzled into her chest.

He slipped his hands under her dress and followed the outline of her thong. Trowa lightly tugged the slinky material causing a moan to escape her lips. He felt her fingers clutch his shoulders in urgency. Trowa nuzzled further when he heard her curse in exasperation; he knew that she hated being teased but she deserved it.

"Stop complaining," he muttered against her skin, "you'll get what you want soon enough."

Dorothy raked her fingers through his russet hair, "Is that a promise?"

Trowa looked up at her with both his eyes, "Always Butterfly."

She smiled genuinely and kissed him. Trowa slipped his tongue between her lips and began to plunder her willing mouth. He slowly walked toward a sliver drape he saw earlier and luckily it was her bedroom.

"Trowa," Dorothy whispered his name as he pulled away from her body.

He stood at the foot of the bed and peeled of his clothes. She sighed contently as he removed the dress completely from her body, exposing a simple butterfly tattoo above her left hipbone. Trowa leaned forward and kissed the small adornment, while he slipped off the last article of clothing. After he tossed the tiny undergarment, he pressed his body against hers.

"Lights out," he commanded. Bringing the office into complete darkness.

 

Author's Word: Well I don't have much to say except sorry for taking so long and I hope to have Chapter 4: Melodies of Memories out soon. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please review. P.S. Thanks ZedPool for your proofing my work and listening to my rants.