Authors G - L

 

G

Author

Title

Summary
Goddess of Death

With or Without You
A Heero and Relena songfic. OOC
Goddess of Death

Everything I Do
Another Heero and Relena songfic. OOC and a surprise at the end.
Goddess of Death

Merry Christmas
to All
It's Christmas time...fluff.
Guardian Kysra

Made of You

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Heero's going on a dangerous mission...and he's came to say goodbye.
Guardian Kysra

Private Emotion
A Heero/Relena songfic.
Guardian Kysra

Just One Moment
Told from Zechs' POV, a retelling of that infamous Z/R scene in episode 44 when Zechs and Relena finally meet face to face...
GWboyzAngel

Hunter
Song fic based on Dido's song Hunter. After a fun day with Hilde, Relena takes a moment to reflect upon her job and it's responsibilities. She struggles with the feelings of wanting to live her own life.

H

Author

Title

Summary
Haruka

And Never Let her Go

1 2 3

This is a sequel to the fanfic So We Meet Again in the lemon section, but it can also be a stand alone piece. Heero and Relena discovers the consequences of their night(s) together...
Haruka

Learning to Love Again

1

When Heero comes back after five years, things have definitely changed. Would their old feelings for each other reawaken despite these changes?
Haruka

Acoustic #3
A songfic which gives the basic summary of the whole Gundam Wing series, excluding Endless Waltz in a sweet way.
Haruka

Carpe Diem
The circumstances are against Heero and Relena, and they must learn to seize the momment, hence it's title.
Hermione G

Par-tay!

1 2 3

Heero learns about a side no one knows about Relena, and the Gundam Girls trick their men into a dance.

Complete

Hinode

Letting Go

1 2

Someone's death brings Relena and Heero together...

Complete

Hinode

Last Chance
Heero and Relena songfic.
Hyeiny

The Fairy Tale

1

Relena's a princess and is set to rescue Prince Heero from his evil mother.

I

Author

Title

Summary
Indulgence

Seeking Peace
A nightmare plagues Heero and wouldn't go away. There is only one solution.....
Inori Rei Ryuji01

Fallen Angel

1 2 3 4

Relena wished for something. Her wish was granted. But why are the guys so worried? But what's?... this while she was away something terrible happens. But what? What's Heero gonna do about it?

Warning: Hints of rape.

Inori Rei Ryuji01

Shinning Until Eternity
What if you had a Dream....Two that loved but never realized until it was too late... Or was it?.?.?

J

Author

Title

Summary
JAnimaStar

Relena's Attitude
Heero did something wrong...and now Relena gaines an attitude. Look out everyone!
Jassy Shine

Animorfers

Part One - Two

The gundam pilots gains the ability to morph into animals.
Jayms

War Ends, Life Begins
Relena has decided to step down from her position as Vice Foreign Minister, and she has one last speech for the people.
Jayms

Contemplation: Innocence
Forgotten
Read: Author's Note
Julie Bolt

The Dove and the Raven

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

After Relena gets attacked by the "Red Fang" and Heero saves her, they get into a serious car accident.

Complete

Julie Bolt

Forgotten Soul

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Epilogue

Heero's been captured and torture, then brainwashed to go against the other Gundam Pilots.

Complete

K

Author

Title

Summary
Kage Otogi

How Could I
Forget?
In her dying moments, Relena thought back to her life...how the gang went through life...and how she meets them again....
Katie Yuy

Can Relena Do It?!?!?!?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

A new threat has come to Preventers, or has it? Who will be able to risk their lives and find the truth?

Complete

KawAiinoAnIme

I Do
Heero comes back to find Relena after Endless Waltz.....
Kazuha
Toyama

Rebirth
Heero shows up four years after Endless Waltz.
KittiKat

A Fantasy

1 2 3

Relena is the daughter of a very special tribe of people and is considered part of an ancient prophecy. Will she be able to help save a world that hates her?

AU

Kitty Midnight

Masterpiece Conspiracy

0 1 2

The Princess... The Prince... The Traitor... The Revenge... The Conspiracy... History only stops repeating itself when those responsible are ready to end their pain...
Kitty Midnight

The Silver Falcon

0

Evil is present on every street. Death is common and fear is a frequent visitor. Welcome to Sin City...
kmf

Seduction

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Relena, ignorant of her noble heritage, returns home from a long journey. However, when she arrives in England, obstacles stands in her way as she tries to find happiness and stability in this "new" world.

AU. Complete

kmf

Captivation

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Epilogue

Sequel to Seduction.
Kristen Elizabeth

Broken Road

1 2 3 Epilogue

Peace has been shattered following the assassination of a Gundam pilots....

Warning, this fic is limey and it does have hints of yaoi.....

Complete

Kristen Elizabeth

In a Family Way
Relena is pregnant as Heero searches for his birth mother.
Kristen Elizabeth

A Thing More Precious

1 2 3 4

An opposition politician has kidnapped Heero and Relena's children to force Relena's stand on the prosecution of war criminals during the One Year War of AC 195. Who will Relena choose? Her children...or her husband?

Warning: Hints of yaoi.

Kristen Elizabeth

Two Can Play

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

A bet is made, and the race is on...!

Complete

Kristen Elizabeth

Going to the Chapel

1 2 3 4 5 6

Sequel to Two Can Play

Complete

Kristen Elizabeth

And Baby Makes Three

1 2 3

Sequel to Going to the Chape/
Kristen Elizabeth

Close Your Eyes

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Somewhere between everyone's truths lies reality.
Kristen Elizabeth

Santa Baby
With Santa (and a baby) on the way, can the Christmas spirit reach even Heero?
Kristen Elizabeth

To Dance Beneath the Diamond Sky

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

When Relena moves to America to escape her troubles, she encounters problems of new. Will she be able to find a new home?

AU

Complete

L

Author

Title

Summary
Lady Deux

A Peaceful Day
Heero's trying to erase himself from Relena's life...will he succeed?
Lady Eclipse 1 2

A review of the complex relationship shared by Relena and Heero.

A just reward for a tiring heart. Will the weary symbol of peace be released from her burden?

Lady Eclipse

I Remember
As Relena visits the memorial of a loved one she reflects on what has been.
Lady Eclipse 1 2 3 4 A series of stories that take a look into the blooming love between Heero and Relena and the trials they must face in the eyes of society.
Lady Neptune Comet

The Shooting Star

1

Did Heero secretly visits Relena at night during her sleep or did Relena dream it up?
Lady Saade

Dancing Queen
In a Christmas Eve party and the Gundam gang had a karoke and Heero and Relena started singing "Dancing Queen".
Lady Saffir

Symbol of Honor

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 A 8 B 9

Warnings: Some lime, some language, violence, angst and sap galore.

It's AC 199 and Heero and Relena have decided to move on with their lives. Someone has formed a deadly obsession with Relena though, and is determined to have her whatever the cost.

Complete

Lady Saffir 1 2 3

Heero takes something Zechs said to heart...what will happen to Heero and Relena's relationship now?

Complete

Lady Saffir

Choosing Fate

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Told from Relena's POV, it details how she handles the different changes her relationships with Heero and Duo go through.
Lady Saffir

Heartbeat
A retelling of the final battle between Heero and Zechs and Heero's will to survive it.
Lady Saffir

Impressions
An introspective look into Heero's thoughts, his reasoning, and his future.
Lady Saffir 1 2 Duo unknowingly helps Relena's cause. Hilde recounts an episode to Heero, which leads Heero to a new 'Mission'.
Lady Saffir

Trust of a Lifetime

What would Heero do if someone betrayed his trust to guard his most precious treasure?

Warning: Rape

Lady Saffir

Convincing the Soul
Heero's heart is opposed to what his mind thinks. With one lies the first step to reclaiming his humanity, the other, chaos.
Lady Saffir

Apathetic
Relena comes to an important decision concerning her life, and no one is happy than Heero about it.
Lady Saffir

Winter Wonderland
A conversation between Heero and Relena while he's away on business.
Lady Saffir

Protector
Takes place during the episode where Heero and Quatre are in the Sanq Kingdom.  Heero does a bit of pondering and begins to accept his humanity, even if he doesn't realize it.
Lady Scarlet-Une

Reflections
Relena thinks about her life.
Lady Scarlet-Une

Dark Sins

1 2 3

A GW Horror Story. AU, vampires.
Lady Scarlet-Une

Till There Was You

0 1 2 3 4

Political intrigue, Relena joins Heero in his campaign of anti-pacifism.
Lady Scarlet-Une

Adulation
The GW cast has saved the world. So what has it gotten them? Porn. OOC, PWP, and other random things.
Lady Scarlet-Une

Sunset
Don't want to give it away...angst warning.

 

Lady Scarlet-Une

Great Expectations
Two women, at two different points in their lives, come to terms with the consequences of living under great expectations.
Lanna

A Wonderful Place
Relena is tired of the life she is leading and feels that she's at her end.
Laura

The Penguins Did It
Relena agree to learning how to use a gun, and Wufei gets drunk and piss off a bunch of penguins.
Leena Yuy

A Time Before the Colonies

0 1

A sorcerer finds a young woman and destroys her family and the one she loves. Taking her in to train her to kill all those that are creating the pain and suffering of the people in the land. During one of her fights she is wounded. trying to save her, the sorcerer puts her into a deep sleep She sleeps until she can be helped in a nother time.
Lobo

Painful Scars

1 2

Heero leaves for a mission but fails to come back.
Luvspook

Legacies of Victory and Defeat

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 12 14 15

In a time when world peace should reign, a mysterious new threat appears to challenge the Gundam pilots. Slightly AU. Ignores Endless Waltz.
Luvspook

Resolutions to Keep
It's New Years Eve and Quatre's throwing a party at his house.
Luvspook

Numb
A songfic about Heero.
Luvspook

War's Restitution

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

The Preventer Group faces a new threat to mankind, with the discovery of a killer toxin...
Luvspook

Let Go Your Heart
What happens when Heero loses Relena to another man, will he finally be able to face his feelings?
Luvspook

I Will Go Alone
The Sanq Kingdom has been attached by a new group of OZ soldiers...will Heero be able to survive this time?

 

Fanfiction Page