Authors S - Z

 

S

Author

Title

Summary
Sabersonic

Arranged Marriage

0 1 2 3 3 (alternate ending)

Relena finds that she's arranged to marry a lost Japanese Prince.

Complete

Sabersonic

A Tale of Two
Universes
Relena wants to runaway, too bad that a scientist in a parallel universe ruins her plans accidentally.
Sabersonic

Torture
Relena's been kidnapped, nothing original, but she's beaten out of her mind and becomes paranoid and fearful.
Sabersonic

Once Upon an Afternoon
The gundam wing gang find a runaway Relena.
Sabersonic

Yuy's War
Heero faces two challenges; his fear of losing Relena and a horror from his past.

Sakura Lena
Yuy

Zero

0 1 2 3 4

In a world of injustice and oppression, disobeying the law leads to certain death. But only those who break the rules are heroes.

AU

Sanity Wrecker

I Surrender
Heero's thoughts as he goes after Relena's love...
Selena Barton

The Grave

1 2 3

Relena visits Heero's grave....

Complete

Selena Barton 1 2 Little Heero, aka Duo's son (!!) is having quite an adventure growing up...from Heero's POV (Maxwell that is...) and takes place after The Grave.
Shadowcat

I'm Just A Girl With a Crush On You
A songfic that describes Relena.

Shadowcat

Surprises

1

Relena gets to take half the day off and she decided to visit Heero and her other Preventer friends, but little does she know lots of surprises and danger is waiting for her at the Headquaters.

Shadowcat

Her Tears
This is a songfic based on when Heero's got another mission and he leaces. He and relena sings a duet.

Shadowcat

Always Together
This is the sequel to Her Tears. Relena decides that she is not going to let Heero go on this dangerous mission alone...

Shadowcat

Return to Tears

Chapter One

Relena has already told Heero how she felt, but what will Heero do, He leaves but when he comes back, he learns that things are not how they were.
Silent Moon Sphinx

Into the Storm

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Four year after EW, another threat arises and Heero Yuy has been employed to protect Relena Darlian at all cost.....

Complete

Silent Moon Sphinx

Healing Hearts- Relena's Story
Sequel to Into the Storm, Relena's been in an accident and have to stay at Heero's apartment.....
Silent Moon Sphinx

Healing Hearts - Heero's Story

0/1 2 3/4 5

Sequel to Relena's Story, Heero discovers a stone when visiting Europa, one of Jupitor's moons...and now someone..or something is after him.....

Complete

Silver Faction

Gundam Wing V1: Broken Dolls

0 1 2

Based on the original fanfict, Broken Dolls by Tiffany. In the year After Colony 199, women's status in society has amount to that of slaves. Stripped of their freedom, they are subjected as 'Dolls' to the men that can afford them. Until one day a small group of rebels rise to fight against the system and change the fate of humanity forever.
Silver Starr

A New Year
It's new years eve, will Heero come to be with Relena?
Silver Starr

A Lovely Day on
the Beach
Sequel to the fic above.
Stella

Heero's Peace

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Heero tries to find peace within himself by finding his past - at the same time, the colonies may start fighting and Relena clings to life.

Complete

Stella

Sequel to Heero's Peace

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sequel to the above fic. Peace is shattered as Heero try to rescue Relena and keep peace.

Complete

Stella

Sunday
A one-off songfic complete with angst & sap! Will Heero die?
Stella 1 2 3 4 5

A HY+RP songfic series.

Complete

Stella

Merry Christmas
War is Over
Heero finally realizes that the war has ended.
Stella

The Perfect Year
The usual: Sap, angst, fluff, more sap...
Stella

Shades of Grey

Relena gives up her position as Vice Foreign Minister and Heero comes to her.....

This is dedicated to my site! Yay! Thanks Stella!!

Stella

Wrapped Around Your Fingers
A slightly AU story in which Heero's the killer of Relena's Father. It's a preview for the author's next fanfic series.
Stella 1 2 3 4

Another songfic from Stella...Heero died in his last mission...or did he??

Complete

sweetcookie

Healing with Love

0

Heero and Relena are childhood friends and then something happen that Relena must leave and after years past by she came back and something will test their strong friendship and love for each other.

AU

T

Author

Title

Summary
Tenoko

Moon Dream

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Epilogue

Heero died. Then a stranger began to haunt Relena's dreams. One day he appears on her balcony....
Tomorrow

Changes Through Time

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Heero, Relena, and the rest of the gang must face an evil which they could never dream of. Will they survive, or more importantly, will Heero and Relena's love?

Complete

Tomorrow

Do You Still Love Me?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sequel to Changes Through Time. One evil has been vanquished, but another has taken its place. In a journey through the heavens and hell, can Heero possibly save Relena... or can he even save himself?

Complete

Tomorrow

If You Only Knew Me
Relena has been acting rather strangely lately, but no one seems to notice... except for Heero. Can he help Relena before it's too late... or is it already too late?
Tomorrow

You Shall Fall By My Hand
Sequel to If You Only Knew Me. Heero has changed ever since that fateful day, but has it changed for the worst... or can things only get better?
Tomorrow

Sundown of a Dream
Why are Heero and Relena out in the wilderness together, and yet they don't even realize it? Why is that little dog and baby deer crossing their paths?
Tomorrow

Have I Lost My Place With You?
This story is from the point of view of Heero's three year old son... let's see what goes on in the mind of the child of the Perfect Soldier when his life is turned completely upside-down.
Tomorrow

Dark Wings of the Abyss
Relena's been sick lately, and just when she seems to be getting better, fate takes a turn for the worst. Adding to this distress, Relena claims to be receiving midnight visits from Heero... is he really coming, or is that just her 105 degree fever?
Tomorrow

Legends Aren't Easy
to Come By
In the recesses of space, Relena is held captive upon a ship ready for battle. When Heero comes to her rescue, is it he who will save her, or the other way around?
Tomorrow

Never to be Made... Only to be Broken
The world is at war against Relena and the Gundam Pilots over a simple piece of jewelry... or is this charm as simple as it seems? Could it possibly be the key to their entire futures?
Tomorrow

Yours and Mine
How could Heero do such a thing, and could what he has done have dire consequences for not only himself?
Tomorrow

A Faraway Union

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Heero and Relena are caught in a mythical venture that could possibly affect more than just themselves, but the delicate balance for another...

Complete

Tomorrow

Consequence of Betrayal
This is a very depressing, yet insightful story, and please tell me if you think I did well with this. This is , but this story has a lot of twists in the plot.
Tomorrow

All of Me

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Relena and Heero subtly talk about life and love, but what will Relena give in return for that love? It's not what you think... it's an original story.
Tomorrow

Reflections of the Spirit

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

At an ordinary ball, the evening is interrupted by an unintentional disruption... it's not an assassin. What's wrong with Relena, or is there nothing wrong at all?

Complete

Tracie Somebody

Jerry Springer Gundam Wing Style
The Gundam Pilots get tricked into going on Jerry Springer to confess to their crushes that they like them.
Tracie Somebody

Living In This Moment
Relna is having a B-Day party. Will Heero show up in time? And if he does will he have the guts to admit his feelings for Her?
Tracie Somebody

Crystalline Teardrops
Relena receives a letter saying that Heero is dead. How will she deal with the pain.
Tracie Somebody

G. I. Relena
An AU Heero and Relena romance.
Tracie Somebody

Cracks in the Mirror

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Epilogue

A murder Mystery with all the GW people in it. OOC.
Tura

Dawn and Moon Wars

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

A world where men are slaves and women rule, a world that's about to face a war that will bring about its beginning or end...

U

V

Author

Title

Summary
Vega

Red Dragon

0 1 2 3 4

The story is about another threat against peace, and Relena. Some new characters are introduced and help them. The story is mainly in the new characters eyes but, occasionally leaves to third person. The new threat is against the 'Red Dragon' a undercover Preventer as well as Relena. They discover who the 'Red Dragon' is and work with 'Red Dragon' to stop the threat and save peace.
Vegie Kun

Zero Soul

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 - I 15 - II Epilogue

Who says that there can only be one 'Perfect Soldier'? Nearly two years after Mariemaia's coup d'etat, OZ rises out of the ashes to reclaim the Earth and Colonies using their latest weapon: Relena. How can the Gundam pilots ever hope to defeat OZ when they can't even kill their greatest threat?

Complete

W

Author

Title

Summary
Wa

Lost Prince From The Star

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Epilogue

One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes. Relena turned towards Heero. She held out her hand even though she couldn't reach him, remember that on the right hand, those invisible words.... the three words that he wrote to her: 'I love you'
WingGirl

A Nights Embrace

0 1 2 3

Heero leaves for a few years to regain his humanity. When he returns he finds Relena with another man, someone that he considered a friend.

Complete

WingGirl

A Nights Embrace Mars

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Continuation of A Nights Embrace.

Complete

WingGirl

Deception and Lies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Heero believes that Relena is cheating on him with Duo. But, he has a plan for revenge.

Deception and Lies isn't just a Relena and Heero story. It involves Duo and Hilde as well.

Complete

WingGirl

Destiny of the Heart

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Epilogue

Heero and Relena wind up stranded in the wilderness when their plane crashes. And they end up having to rely on each other to survive.

Complete

WingGirl

Pain, Sorrow, and Happiness

0 1 2 3 4 5

Epilogue

1 2 3

Heero and Relena both find their happiness only to have it taken away. Continuation to Destiny of the Heart.

Complete

WingGirl

Shattered Dreams

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Epilogue

Heero and Relena are celebrating their first anniversary only to have everything fall apart.

Complete

WingGirl

To Protect Until the End

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 Epilogue

Heero has been Relena's bodyguard and friend for over three years now. He has finally admitted to himself that he loves her, but she is seriously involved with another man.

Complete

WingGirl

Too Late to Tell You 

0 1 2

Heero is looking after Relena's safety, only to have something happen to change his life.

Complete

X

Y

Author

Title

Summary
Yamcha's Big Pants

Ambition
Heero hears sobbings in the night but are they Relena's or his own?

Z

Author

Title

Summary
Zeero

Heero and Relena
Relena's been kidnapped.....

 

Fanfiction Page