Authors M - R

 

M

Author

Title

Summary
Mahan Mayhem777

Final Waltz

1 2 3

The loved ones of the Gundam Pilots were murdered within the space of a few months, what are they going to do now?

Complete

Mahan Mayhem777

Letters
Heero & Relena are a match made in heaven, but can there relationship survive throughout all of life's troubles?
MaStaChilla

From the Other Side of the Coin

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

It's a retelling of the whole GW series from another angle.

Complete

MaStaChilla

At the Beginning
Songfic about all the couples.
MaStaChilla

EW: Scorpion Fever

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Interlude 15 End 1 End 2

Sequel to Other Side of the Coin. The retelling of Endless Waltz.

Complete

Melville's Best Friend

Alone
Relena is stony because Heero left, but now he wants to fix his mistake.
Melville's Best Friend

Why One Should Never Play Brittany Spears
Relena's had a really tough day. The G-boys better watch out...especially Duo, who can't seem to get enough of Britney Spears.
Melville's Best Friend

Always and Forever
Heeo doesn't look at himself the way the world has; he's not a hero in his eyes. In the death and destruction-filled world around him; he finds his hope in one person. She also happens to be his hero.
Melville's Best Friend

Healing A Broken Heart

1 2 3 4

This is a sequel to Alone...Heero fixes Relena...but the poor guy's gonna' have a hard time.

Click here to see a picture of Himiko by the author.

Complete

Melville's Best Friend

Goats and Sex
The gundam guys and gals are chillin' in the classroom. The topic they came up with is quite interesting.
Melville's Best Friend

Shattered and Broken
After a seemingly happy marriage, Heero has left Relena with no explanation.

Melville's Best Friend

Disney Magic

Disney Magic 2
Disney song fic.

Melville's Best Friend

College Girl

1 2 3 4 5

Relena has given up her political role, and gone to a incognito college. Who would show up but the G-boys, and one Heero Yuy. But he's finds he's got competition....

Complete

Melville's Best Friend

It's A Kid Thing

1 2 3

A story of Heero and Relena growing up.

Melville's Best Friend

I Don't Know How to Say Goodbye
Relena lost Heero to cancer.

Melville's Best Friend

Of Mystical Gates

1 2 3 4 5

A Gundam Wing fairy tale.
Millenia

Grey

1

Relena's now become a regular school student, but is the struggle all too much and is it worth it?
Midii Une

The Gundam Pilots' Wives

1 2

A horror fic that deals with other dimensions.....

Complete

Miyuki

Iris
Both of them blame themselves for their seperation.
ML of Gryffindor

It's a Love Thing
Heero decides to spend some time with Relena instead of with the other pilots.
ML of Gryffindor

(Honey Can You) Squeeze Me In
Heero and Relena do a little duet at a party at Quatre's.

ML of Gryffindor

Beautiful Mess
Another country based 1XR songfic! Heero's having a bad week, can anyone make him feel better?
Monica Angel

Dreaming of You

1

21 February AC197. Within a few months time a recognition masquerade is to be held for the Gundam Pilots and Miss Relena. Not all as it seems, nor proceeds. The revenge of a MarieMaia former soldier disrupts the events planned.
Moonkitty Liafle

Masquerade

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Politics and secrets embedded into a romantic plot. And what's this? Ariel Yuy?...

Complete

Moonkitty Liafle

Rehabilitation

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Sequel to Masquerade.

Complete

Moonkitty Liafle

Wandering

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sequel to Rehabilitation.
Moonkitty Liafle

The Ward

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Relena Darlian, being a minor, ends up under the care of the Noventas...and what with Heero being her bodyguard, tension runs high (mild Sylvia Noventa bashing).
Moonkitty Liafle

Why?
An interpretive piece of Heero Yuy and Relena Darlian's relationship.
Moonkitty Liafle

Anything is Possible
Relena has a secret and her time is running out...
Moonkitty Liafle

Even Angels Fall

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Epilogue

Slightly limey. And a child will bring Heero and Relena together.

Complete

Moonkitty Liafle

Potential

1 2

Several years after Endless Waltz, Heero learns a lesson from Relena. WARNING: Mature Content, Death-related themes.

Complete

Moonkitty Liafle

Heroes

1 2 3 4 5

AU. In a universe where the gundam pilots are masked super heroes, one of their identities is discovered by a mysterious girl named Relena.
Moonkitty Liafle

Somewhere

0 1 2 3 4 5

The year is A.C. 1136, and the time of the Eve Wars, the Peacecrafts, and etc. are shrouded in mystery and legend. The reincarnations of Relena Darlian and Heero Yuy uncover the truth of their past lives.
Moonkitty Liafle

Red Blood on Red Dirt

1 2

An epidemic sweeps through the Earth and the colonies and the salvation of humankind rests on the red planet.

N

Author

Title

Summary
Neesah

Endless Hovac

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Epilogue

With the defeat of the Dekim Barton, the ESUN is now headed to an era of peace. But there is still one man who can finish what the Operation Meteor had started. And with him is a Gundam, the predecessor of the Wing Zero, capable of making its pilot the God of War.....

Complete

Neesah

Where My Heart Lies

1 2 3

An inside look on Relena's feelings for Heero. But a question hangs in the air, is it really meant to be?

This time in Heero's point of view. What's going on in Heero's head?

Complete

Neesah

Gundam Legacy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Epilogue

Sequel to Endless Hovac. AC 218. With the Gundam Pilots missing and the Gundams seizing control over the whole ESUN, who will shoulder the burden of winning back peace and changing history once again?

Complete

Neesah

Eternally

1 2

Vampires. Will an ancient prophecy be fulfilled by the heirs of two powerful clans?

Complete

Neesah

Ever After

1 2

Sequel to Eternally.

Complete

Neesah

Operation: Ensnare the Perfect Soldier

1 2

A group is out to get Heero! Well, there's nothing new about that. But wait 'til you hear their reasons for going after him.

Complete

Neesah

1 2 3

A Garbage songfic series centered around Heero and Relena...how will it end?

Complete

Neesah

Sweet Dreams
A little on the lemony side. Epyon is feeding hentai images to Heero while in a battle. Is it doing more harm than good?
Neesah

A Heart's Interlude
Two hearts find the time to break away from their normal, routine life and just savor each other's presence...
Neesah

In Blood

0 1 2

A sequel/what-if scenario to Eternally and Ever After.
Neesah

Wild Beat Madness

A power struggle, that's what it is. It entails total and complete surrender. Possession. Domination. And at the end, Madness. So, are you ready to fall in love?

Warning: Limey

Nekessla

Broken Road
A fluffy Heero/Relena songfic. Sap!
Nekessla

Death's Angel
Relena's friend is dying and there is only one way to save him, by bargining with the Angel of Death.
Nekessla

I Knew I Loved You
Another fluffy Heero/Relena songfic with the Savage Garden song. Sap!
Nekessla

A Magical Night
Relena and Heero go back to high school, only problem is that Quatre is asking Relena to the prom and Heero is being dragged to the dance by some other girl.
Nekessla

Tropical Romance
AU. Heero and Relena meet in Hawaii during their holidays. OOC.
Nekessla

Runaway Princess

0 1 2 3 4 & Epilogue

Relena decides to run away and ...join a band?!! Apparently, her voice does appeal to some people.

Complete

Nekessla

Switching Lives

1 2 3 4 5 6

Relena is an ordinary high school girl who happens to look exactly like the famous supermodel Elena Carter. Six part story about how they switch places for a week.

Complete

Nekessla

Love Song

1 2 3 4 Epilogue

Heero finds the girl of his dreams, but she gets kidnapped by Quatre!!!!!! Quatre is the bad guy for once.\

Complete

Nightheart

The Shakespearean Trilogy

1 2 3

A serious piece with tons of Shakespearean quotes to explain the personalities of the GW cast. Highly recommended.
Nightheart

Walking Through the Valley of Shadows
When tragedy strikes and your anchor sinks who will be the one to hold you steady? Sometimes one must walk through the Valley of Shadows to appreciate the light.
Nightheart

A Gathering of Dragons

Character List 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

A boy running from his past. A Girl looking for her future. Together would shape the destiny of Pern. It's the fourth Pass and Tread rains down on Pern, but Thread is not the only threat.
Nightheart

Dating Relena
Ah, poor Heero...he doesn't have a prayer.
Nightheart

Hands

1 2 3

A fic about what Relena does when she gets depressed and stressed.

Complete

Nightheart

Midnight Kiss

1 2

New Years parties at the Darlian Estate are always an anticipated event. Anybody who's anybody will be there...including an entire ballroom full of rich, eligible young bachelors (invited by Relena's matchmaking mother).

Complete

Nightheart

Revealing Dreams
A little humor and a bit of unresolved sexual tention and what do you have...?
Nightheart

Christmas Song Parodies

1 2 3 4 5

Christmas songs...with a twist!
Nightheart

Message in a Bottle
(Has nothing to do with the movie) An introspective Relena fic, important authors note at the end for those who have followed my Dragens fic. Relena gets an impossible wish granted (and it's not what you'd think).
Nova

Finally
A short little story on Zechs and Noin with a little Heero and Relena on the side.

O

Author

Title

Summary
Oracle at Delphi

Life, Love and Family

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Love, Romance, Mayhem, and Chaos reign supreme as The pilots, The pacifist and The spies learn the meaning of Life Love and Family while trying to stay alive.

Complete

Oracle at Delphi

The Quest for Softness
A commerical parody featuring Heero.

P

Author

Title

Summary
Pixie ^A^

Wings of Dove

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Author's Summary: Relena is known as the Dove of Peace, the Angel of the world, but one man's infatuation will push the issue too far for a new world that Heero and Co. must stop.
Pixie ^A^

Only God Could Understand

1 2

Heero and Relena can never be together, why? Only God could understand.

Complete

Pixie ^A^

Daisies
Daisies are more than flowers....
Pixie ^A^

Only A Soldier
Heero's going on a suicide mission.
Pixie Wings

Love Gained
Do soul mates truly know what the latter is feeling? Her happiness was his, even though he sacrificed his true happiness. He watched her throughout the years, her discoveries and her triumphs, and her tears.
Pixie Wings

To See, To Feel, To Touch
He left a while ago, she gave up on him. He comes back to reclaim her, but will she come back to him? A tiny warning... Nothing but fluff.
Pixie Wings

Memories
What if the only memories of your childhood were saturated in the blood of war? Or if a person believes that they are forever cursed? Relena Peacecraft Dorlain looks to her past and to her life only to find hopelessness.
Pixie Wings

Saints and Sinners

0

Set in the year A.C.212. The colonies leader has once again been assassinated, the colonies call out for Relena Peacecraft's blood. This causes War to errupt between Earth and the Colonies. Can the Gundam Pilots possibly stop this war and save their family and friends?

Q

R

Author

Title

Summary
Rae

Fight of a Lifetime

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Epilogue

The Gundam pilots and their family are captured and tortured. And Relena's forced to......

Complete

Rae

Crash and Burn
Heero admits his feelings for Relena.
Rei

Starry Soul

1 2 3

A gundam is built and only Relena can pilot it.

Rei Tamashii

A Smiling Ghost Story

1 2

Relena is having second thoughts just as she is on the verge of being married to Heero, then she commits suicide. Soon after, Heero begins to see Relena as a shadow in his room.
Relena55

Ice Cold

1 2 3

A man named Shan the shows up and kidnaps Relena right in front of the Gundam pilots. Will Heero be able to rescue her?
Relena55

Pirates

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

In an AU universe, Heero and Relena is about to meet on a desolated beach...
Relenastar

Dreams

1 2

Relena's behaving strangly and refuse to tell Heero what's wrong.
Relenastar

Shooting Stars

1

Relena and Heero breaks up and Relena becomes a Gundam pilot.
Relenastar

Forgiveness

1

Heero comes back after two years, but Relena had never forgave him for leaving her.

Warning: Mature themes.

Romulo

Falling in Love

0 - 2

The Gundam gang are high school kids and they meet for the first time.
Romulo

Relena, Craziest Person on Earth

1

Relena got angry and is being very unlike herself.

 

Fanfiction Page